Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Thanks Knitnana!

I just found out that I was one of the winners of Knitnana's http://knitnana.blogspot.com/ birthday contest! She is sending me an Oressa Double Point Needle Case - yay! I needed one really bad too! I am so blessed! Knitnana, if you read this, Happy Birthday - and thanks for making my day! :)
In other news, Real Life has taken precedence over blogging or knitting - I've only worked a few rows on my sock - on the heel flap, and haven't worked at all on the burp cloth since I last posted.
Well, I guess that's all for now!

3 comments:

Nana Sadie said...

I'm just delighted that a NEW sock knitter is one of my winners! I hope you'll love your Oressa case, it'll be out in the mail to you tomorrow! Thank you for making my special day extra-special!
(((hugs)))

Gina House said...

Love your blog....would love to see the pic of the Oressa case once you get it!

aija said...

Congrats!! :)