Monday, July 17, 2006

Rip it!


I just wasn't "feeling the love" for the burp cloth, so I frogged it. In sock news, things have been going much easier since I finished the heel flap. Let me just say this about this sock - I'm sooooo glad this wasn't my FIRST sock! I think I would never want to knit another sock ever again! OY! The Susan Bates needles are kinda hard to work with - I used Baleene needles for my first 2 pair. Plus the yarn has been splitting big time on this sock. Not to mention that I was knitting too tightly in the beginning. But I look at knitting this sock as a learning experience, so it's okay if it doesn't go exactly perfect. Live and Learn...

Oh, and the needle roll from Knitnana arrived and I LOVE IT! Yippee! It's even the color I was hoping for! Pink! with cute kitties all over, and a background fabric that reminds me of yarn.
(I'd post a picture, but at this time, I don't have the time or the patience to wait for pictures to load on Blogger, sorry)

Oh, and I won again - on Bunchkin's blog - http://bunchkinknits.blogspot.com/ . I posted "the Lamentations of the Father" for her contest. She wanted something funny - well, the Lamentations of the Father is THE funniest thing I have ever read in my life! LOL! I guess she thought it was pretty funny too - tee hee!

I'm trying to figure out what to start working on next. I'd really like to get a head start on Christmas gifts.... I'm just not sure what I want to do. I just need a little inspiration, which I'm sure will come soon.

Have a fibery night! :)

2 comments:

Karla said...

Goodness, girl! You are on a roll! Check out my blog's July 17th entry! You must be doing something RIGHT! :)

KnitYoga said...

You must be going through a lucky phase! :-)