Thursday, July 27, 2006

Surprise Surprise Surprise (in my best Gomer Pyle voice :) )

Today I receive a package from Aija at http://sockpr0n.blogspot.com/ for winning her contest. It's a luscious skein of Socks that Rock. It's soooo pretty. I can hardly wait to knit some pretty socks with it. I'm trying to get some great sock patterns lined up to try out my "real" sock yarns with. I like the pattern I've been using, but I want to try some more. I don't think I want to knit any lace socks yet - I live in a place that has somewhat cold winters, so I want WARM socks. :)

In other news, I won Stacey's contest too! :) So some yummy goodness is headed my way. :) And she good relatively good news on her medical tests, so I'm relieved for her. But please keep up the prayers and healthful thoughts for her, 'kay?

About posting pictures on my blog - well, I'm usually in a huge hurry when I DO post, and I have dial-up. And I don't have much patience to wait for a pic to upload to blogger. But I will try again sometime when I have time to kill. :) Sorry to anyone that would like to see pics. I'd love to post some if I had more time.

Well, gotta run. Everybody have a wonderful, blessed, sunshiney (but not too hot) day, filled with lotsa fiber, 'kay? :)

6 comments:

Leah said...

I swear after reading your blog you must be the luckiest knitter alive!! ;)

I can't wait to see some pictures!

Laura said...

need your email for my blog
contest on "lemonaide"

bunchkin said...

Wow! You are lucky! I never win anything. I did win a tealight at a Partylite party, once. whoo hoo. Your package from winning the contest on my blog should be there soon, so keep an eye out for it. Definitely post some pictures of all of your winnings so all of us losers can at least salivate over them! :-)

aija said...

Enjoy the STR! :) (And keep winning contests!!)

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see the pics!
Congrats on all the winnings!!

KnitYoga said...

Congratulations on your win you lucky blogger! :-)