Thursday, August 17, 2006

I'm Still Here!

I plan on posting some fibery goodness when I get more time. I got a couple of very nice packages recently, so I will write about them. Today when I was going to write this blog entry, I couldn't remember my password! Ugh! I was "locked out" of my blog, like, ya know, locking your keys in your car, or something! Well, obviously I figured it out, or you wouldn't be reading this!
On another note...
Note to self -if you are dealing with fibery goodness of the homegrown Anaheim Chili pepper variety....please wear gloves! These peppers aren't that hot, but I didn't wear gloves when I was removing the seeds. Well, that wouldn't be that big of a deal, but I wear contact lenses. You need to use your fingers to take said lenses in and out of your eyes. Contacts do not feel good in one's eyes when they have come in contact with fingers that have come in contact with lovely Anaheim or any other kind of chili peppers ( similar incident about 11 years ago with a much hotter variety!) Even after many many handwashings and an entire day, the chili oil must still be on my fingers. Ugh! So here I type squinting (no contacts) So that explains any typos!
Oh well, I know you didn't come here to hear about my eyeballs. Tee Hee.
I've finished 2 more washcloths, and am half way through with one more, which will probably be the last one out of the Bernat Cottontots yarn.
I'm still trying to figure out what I want to do in the sock arena. I have lost almost all interest in finishing my green LB Woolese socks. If the 2nd one fits, I'll want to frog the 1st one to make it fit just right. But then I reason, why waste my time on that pair when I have better and nicer socks to make!? Out of much nicer yarn that people have given me! Decisions, decisions! I think I have which yarn I want my next pair to be out of, and possibly a pattern....

Well, gotta run for now! Make sure to get enough fiber! Just keep it out of your eyes, okay? :P

3 comments:

aija said...

ow ow ow ow OW for your poor eyes! :)

Melissa said...

Ouch!!

Stacey said...

EEEEK! That hurts!

But.... it's all good as long as you could still see to knit :)