Sunday, May 17, 2009

Haven't been blogging much lately. Truth is, I really would rather read everyone else's blog in blogland, than to write in mine. Ya'll are so interesting!
As far as the hat I started in my last post, well, I never really got anywhere with it after that. But I have been doing some other creative things - mostly non-fiber related. I've been painting small paintings on 5x7 inch cards to give out to people. I took an entire day last week to make a collage. I also recently made a beaded necklace and matching bracelet. Yesterday I skirted and washed wool. So that's all the latest with me.




You Are "delete"



Some people might try to say you're standoffish and aloof.

You prefer to think of yourself as a person of few words.



You like to live simply, speak simply, and act simply. It's all about editing.

No wonder you're the first person your friends call when they need a mess cleaned up!

No comments: